How to become and be a successful research group leader
Newly selected and already experienced leaders of junior research groups will pass on their personal experiences to the participants and will be available for questions.
The following aspects in particular will be examined:
– planning and going through the application
– setting up the team and infrastructure
– Integrating at the Institute
– being an employer and boss
– managing finances, staff, material and time
- Prof. Dr. Eva Kiermaier, Universität Bonn, Nachwuchsgruppenleiterin im NRW-Rückholprogramm.
- Dr. Philip Willke, KIT, Emmy Noether-Nachwuchsgruppenleiter
- Moderation: Dr. Monika Lieb, head of division, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation