Virtual GAIN20: Annual GAIN Conference
Please note: These are the pages of the English Program of the annual conference Virtual GAIN20. German speakers will find more information using the language switch at the top of the page.
|Virtual GAIN20 and Science Slam
GAIN20 GOES VIRTUAL!
Virtual GAIN20, August 28 – 29, 2020: The annual GAIN conference is the largest German science and research career fair in the US. Over 600 participants, early career researchers and representatives from all areas of the German research landscape come together for two days of exchange, learning and networking in a virtual space. Virtual workshops, panels, and a talent fair make the event a rare opportunity to meet a large number of experts, politicians and German university leadership. Find your career in Germany!
One portion of the virtual conference is dedicated to international researchers and will be conducted in English. It is an ideal platform for MA, PhD, and postdoctoral students, as well as junior faculty of all disciplines to learn about academic careers and funding opportunities in Germany. You can meet with more than 60 German universities, research institutions, and funding agencies. Find out about their programs and job openings! The initiative Research in Germany offers a special workshop on opportunities in Germany for scientists interested in transatlantic careers and partnerships.
- Become part of a network of over 500 postdocs, scientist and experts from all fields
- Get information about career paths and funding opportunities in Germany
- Explore our virtual career fair with more than 60 German universities, research institutions, and funding agencies
- Participate in a virtual workshops on opportunities in Germany on transatlantic careers and partnership
- Present your science project at the Virtual GAIN20 Science Slam. Apply now at email@example.com!
To participate in the English program of the Virtual GAIN20 conference, please register here as an international attendee: