Virtual GAIN20: Annual GAIN Conference
Please note: These are the pages of the English Program of the annual conference Virtual GAIN20. German speakers will find more information using the language switch at the top of the page.
|Virtual GAIN20 and Science Slam
GAIN20 GOES VIRTUAL!
Virtual GAIN20, August 28 – 29, 2020: The annual GAIN conference is the largest German science and research career fair in the US. Early career researchers and representatives from all areas of the German research landscape come together for two days of exchange, learning and networking in a virtual space. The conference program is offered in either German or English.
Virtual workshops and the virtual talent fair make the event a rare opportunity to meet a large number of experts, politicians and German university leadership. You can meet with more than 60 German universities, research institutions, and funding agencies. Find out about their programs and job openings! The initiative Research in Germany offers a special workshop on opportunities in Germany for scientists interested in transatlantic careers and partnerships. Find your career in Germany!
- Become part of a network of over 500 postdocs, scientist and experts from all fields
- Get information about career paths and funding opportunities in Germany
- Explore our virtual career fair with more than 60 German universities, research institutions, and funding agencies
- Participate in virtual workshops (English or German)
- Check out the English program here