Annual GAIN Conference
August 24, 2019
2:00 PM – 6:45 PM
Westin St. Francis Hotel
San Francisco, CA
GAIN19, August 23 – 25, 2019: The annual GAIN conference is the largest German science and research career fair in the US. With nearly 700 participants early career researchers and representatives from all areas of the German research landscape come together for three days of exchange, learning and networking. Various workshops, panels and a talent fair make the event a rare opportunity to meet a large number of experts, politicians and to connect with the German university leadership. For more information on the German program, please proceed to the German pages using the language switch on top of the page.
GAIN19 International, August 24, 2019: One day out of the three day conference is dedicated to international researchers and will be conducted in English. It is an ideal place for MA, PhD, and postdoctoral students, as well as junior faculty of all disciplines to learn about academic careers and funding opportunities in Germany. You can schedule appointments with more than 100 German universities, research institutions, and funding agencies. Find out about their programs and job openings! The initiative Research in Germany offers a special workshop on opportunities in Germany for scientists interested in transatlantic careers and partnership. There is no admission for international researchers.
- Become part of a network of over 500 postdocs, scientist and experts from all fields
- Get information about career paths and funding opportunities in Germany
- Explore our career fair with more than 100 German universities, research institutions, and funding agencies
- Participate in a special workshop on opportunities in Germany on transatlantic careers and partnership
- Present your startup pitch and win the GAIN Award 2019
- Watch the movie to learn more
GAIN19 International will be held in San Francisco, CA, August 24, 2019.
If you are a non-German speaker and would like to attend, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. German speakers, please use the language switch on top of the page.